This is a small list of preferences/requirements that will make my speaking job easier:
- I prefer to use a computer that is already connected to the beamer (so not my own).
- My presentation uses reveal.js. This means a recent version of Firefox or Chrome will need to be installed on that computer (and nothing else is necessary).
- I do not need an Internet connection during my presentation.
- I would prefer to use my own presenter, which will need to be plugged into the computer that is connected to the beamer.
- I like working with a confidence monitor and hope one will be available (if not, I need another way to see my slides).
- I prefer a lapel mic so my hands can be free.
Finally, I am ok with being recorded during my talk, but I always have two conditions:
- I will need to be given a copy of the audio, video or the webinar recording (either as a digital file or on a DVD or something).
- The video will need to be licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license.